Through our reputation and our extensive recruitment network of the highest calibre Private PAs and Lifestyle Managers on the market, we are able to source and place some of the best candidates worldwide for these specialist and complex global assistant roles. These extremely talented PAs and assistants are often highly skilled and will not trust many agencies with the next step in their worldwide career.
Our Private PA and Lifestyle Manager roles range from Royal Household to High Net Worth and High-Profile individuals, VIPs, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs and Political figures. These individuals lead incredibly busy lives both in the UK and overseas, and require discretion and trust to be second nature to their PA. These roles often involve living away from the UK, extensive travel and a global lifestyle for the PA, and they are required to be a truly intuitive right hand, becoming seamlessly in-sync with their boss’s international life. Organisation is paramount as is being two steps ahead at all times, leaving nothing to chance and making sure the demands of overseas work and lifestyle blend perfectly.
We have a highly experienced and skilled global recruitment team who have all worked extensively on the global personal assistant market, recruiting PAs in the Middle East and the US among others. We do not search on a database but we concentrate on candidate fit, and as all Private PAs and Lifestyle Managers know, personality match is key to a successful and long-lasting personal assistant role. Our extensive and incredible network of PA, both UK based and globally allows us to dive deep into a job brief and search for the best candidates globally for our incredible international clients. We pride ourselves on not wasting our clients precious time and providing the most honest, efficient and transparent service, introducing the best PA talent to their business lives.
The following list is an example of the type of work our global PA candidate network might typically expect to carry out in a PA or Lifestyle Manager position:
- - Managing a busy diary, including booking meetings, lunches, breakfasts, appointments, high profile appearances and endorsements.
- - Organising and managing travel, both domestic and foreign, including flights, cars, chauffeur driven pick-ups and transfers, visas and private jets and helicopter travel.
- - Managing all aspects of household staff in multiple properties, including payroll, uniforms and all administration concerning employment and HR issues.
- - Organising family time efficiently including holidays, events, appointments, transport, administration for schools, nannies, medical appointments, personal appointments, shopping and special orders.
- - Building key relationships and manage all communications to trouble shoot problems when necessary and coordinate effectively.
- - Processing all expenses, payments and maintain a tight control on budgets and banking boht personal and business.
- - Maintain a highly proactive stance on all projects both personal and professional, whilst ensuring integrity and trust at all times.
- - Acting as gatekeeper at all times, filtering both internal and external communication to maximise time effectively and ensure the right people have the appropriate access.
Please contact our global recruitment team at the London office on 020 7036 2030 to discuss your specific recruitment requirements further, or visit www.bainandgray.com/globalrecuitment.