A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work as the Diary Manager and PA to the CEO of an Energy company. Based in fantastic offices in the City you will work closely with a small team and act as the gateway between the CEO and the wider organisation as well as dealing with stakeholders. You will provide full executive secretarial and diary management support required for managing the CEOs hectic schedule. No two days will be the same in this role, it will be challenging and incredibly fast paced, you will be working in a supportive collaborative team and must deliver a high standard of service at all times!
- Provide Diary Management and executive support
- Act as Gatekeeper to maximise their time efficiently
- Provide Administrative, logistical, and business support, covering a wide range of duties
- Arranging all travel and processing expenses
- Monitor and deal with all incoming emails
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including letters and emails
- Manage the scheduling of their meetings and engagements, such as lunches
- Manage speaking engagements and conference attendance, to include triaging invitations and preparing for the event
You must have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and have provided support at CEO level previously. This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.