We are looking for a bright, switched on graduate from a Russel Group University to join charity team of global company who encourage wellbeing and exercise amongst schools and nurseries in the UK. This role is working as an Administrative Assistant and focused on supporting the team with their day to day activity/ needs. This is a busy, fast paced role working in a dynamic environment. This role is fully office based, working with a close knit, social team. Typical duties include: diary, meeting as well as research, communications and events. Ideal candidate will be confident with excellent communication and organisational skills. You must have a can-do, flexible approach as well as a good sense of humour! A team player an absolute must.
- Diary and meetings management,
- Helping on board new starters and maintaining an accurate filing system.
- Analyse data and run reports for team when requested
- Support with general administrative requests such as organising meetings, responding to emails,
- Organise weekly team meetings, agendas and producing high-quality minutes
- Organise quarterly meetings, agendas and producing high-quality minutes
- Organise travel, accommodation and entertainment for team
- Support the Brand Manager and Communications Executive with any stakeholder requests
- Support Managers with any general administrative requests and data analysis
- Support Executive with the UK social media monitoring
- Managing payments and expenses in a timely manner
- Experience in administration/ delivery type role preferably in the education, sports or health sectors desirable
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A team player
- Understanding of current digital and social media best practice useful
- Intermediate MS office skills, SharePoint, Microsoft Skills, Mail Chimp and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and wants ‘to get things done’
- Always looking to improve our ways of working and embrace new ideas
- Resilient, proactive, tenacious, with a good sense of humour
A fabulous role for a graduate with an excellent work ethic, looking for their first role in London!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.