Very exciting Tech start up with an environmental / sustainability focus are looking for brilliantly sparky, adaptable and flexible EA and Office Manager to come onboard and join their fast scaling company. A hugely important job supporting the company Founders, you will act as a right hand support and really get involved in the workings of the business. As Office Manager you will create the good vibes, arrange company socials and be the lynch pin who brings people together. This is a new job you can really make your own!
Based 5 days a week from super cool offices in Hammersmith which resemble a Manhatton loft.
Duties might include:
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries for the two Founders
- Arrange events to take place in and outside of the office, such as staff socials, all hands meetings, including organising room configuration or external support
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Support internal communications
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Office/space management – with responsibility for hospitality elements, health and safety, landlord liaison and building management, cleaning contracts.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting office technical equipment e.g. video conferencing, AV set ups
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Maintain the asset register for equipment in the office
- Have start-up experience
- Have solid EA and Office Manager experience
- Enjoy bringing people together
- Have the maturity to work autonomously
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Want to work for a company that is making positive change