Super slick trading company based in the West End is looking for a well presented, articulate, confident EA to come on board to look after C-Suite Team. This is a busy role which requires a bright, switched on, ambitious PA who is looking to take the next step into EA or a current EA looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Typical duties include diary, travel, agendas, board reports, inbox management and ad hoc personal work. This role does have huge scope and their will be the opportunity to get involved in project / IR work if that is of interest. This role has huge potential.
Key for this company is fit - you must be confident, sparky, energised and operate to a high and exacting standard. The company offer a great working culture - the offices are amazing and they really do look after their staff with excellent benefits and great socials!
Provide full EA support to Co-CEOs, CFO and Managing Director including
- Full diary management
- Inbox Management
- Business travel arrangements and itineraries
- Agenda/minute taking where required
- Co-ordinate and schedule quarterly board meetings and general
- communications with the Executive Board.
- Prepare documentation/reports when required
- Working closely with the Deputy COO on investor relation
- Independent with integrity and an ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High levels of professionalism
- Ability to work autonomously using initiative to creatively solve problems and prioritise
- Self-confident with mature social skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, strong organisational skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flawless communication and presentation skills written and verbal