A well established and successful fin tech company is looking for a sensational Executive Assistant to support their CEO. With continued growth in the market and new international offices opening, this is an exciting time to come on board. The role will be based remotely with the option to use their West London offices if desired. Working amongst a passionate and driven team in a fast-paced environment, this will suit an experienced EA, who’s ready to hit the ground running and face new challenges.
- Extensive diary management
- Scheduling meetings, issuing relevant documentation, minutes and action points
- Inbox management
- Travel management; booking flights, transfers, visas, creating itineraries
- Invoice and expense management
- Event management
- Generalist HR duties
- System and process implementation
- Ad hoc project work
- Occasional travel required (post restrictions)
- 4+ years c-suite experience
- Exposure working with international teams / across time zones
- Structured and process driven with proven experience implementing new processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Confident and outgoing
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivated, quick thinking and an excellent problem solver
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package
- Flexi / remote working
- Lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Development opportunities
*Please note due to the huge volumes of applications we are receiving; we are only able to respond to successful candidates. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 3 working days.