Our client is looking for a knowledgeable and highly capable Interim EA to support the CEO within a renowned property development firm. This is a very busy and exciting time for them, this temporary role would suit an EA who is looking for both meaty project work and supporting responsibilities. Based in fabulous riverside offices the day to day responsibilities will include, but by no means be limited to the below…
- Managing all communications for the CEO such as emails, meeting requests and telephone calls
- Managing the CEO’s diary, travel, hotel bookings and flights
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Produce timely and accurate documents including but not limited to: emails, letters, minutes/agendas, proposals, presentations, reports and specific documents relevant to the role
- Deal with internal and external enquiries accurately, promptly and effectively
- Assist other members of the leadership team and staff generally when secretarial support is not available to them
We would be delighted to hear from temporary candidates who have prior C-Suite experience, preferably within boutique finance or property – it is essential that you are confident working at pace effectively. This is a great opportunity with lots of potential for the right candidate.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.