Our client is a global asset management firm based in lovely offices in Mayfair. They are recruiting for a professional and experienced EA to support some senior members within their team. You will ideally have worked within boutique finance and therefore have a corporate background. They are looking for someone bright and switched on and who wants to be part of a collaborative team. This will be a meaty role where you will be covering your role as EA but also helping out with anything required within the business which makes the role doubly exciting! The PAs have been there for many years, no one tends to leave this company as you are incredibly well looked after and only seen the best in. A brilliant opportunity not to be missed!
Duties will include:
- Complex and extensive diary management across multiple time zones, prioritising and re-arranging where necessary
- Work daily with the head office in New York
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and zoom calls across multiple time zones
- Register for and track conferences
- Organise frequent and complex travel including flights, visas, accommodation, transfers
- Produce documents, presentations and gather research when needed
- Assist Senior Administrative Coordinator with workload when busy and when CIO is over from New York
- Assist the Senior Administrative Coordinator to help with annual Summer Party event
- Work closely with the Investment Admin making sure support is always available
- Handle monthly expense reports
- Deal with time sensitive legal documents containing highly confidential information
- Available out of office hours for emails, calls and any organisational changes
- Collect all meetings providing necessary print outs and catering
- Restaurant bookings
Please apply now!
*Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to sucessful applicants.