Looking for an experienced EA / Office Manager who is able to give an incredibly high level of support to the CEO of a Family Office! You will need proficient business level German language skills and experience of working at a senior level. This CEO is incredibly busy and time poor, he has many different business ventures, and he is looking for an EA who can act as a right-hand person to him. He is looking for an EA who is trustworthy and has proven experience of managing multiple projects, whilst being used to liaising at all levels. In addition, you will have experience in setting up, and managing the day to day running of an office.
Duties will include:
- EA duties; diary management, inbox management, meeting scheduling etc.
- Travel arrangements; itineraries, visas, flights, accommodation etc.
- Assisting with Board packs and reports
- Monthly expenses
- Managing their database
- Running reports on Excel
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Managing projects
- General office management assistance; liaising with suppliers, ordering stationery, managing IT etc.
They are looking for an experienced EA who is dedicated and professional. The successful candidate will ideally have the following characteristics:
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent
- Business level German language skills
- Well-presented and trustworthy
- Highly confidential
- Excellent phone manner
- Flexible and able to multitask
- High attention to detail
- Excellent typing and MS skills
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to responds to successful candidates. We aim to respond to successful candidates within 3 working days.