As a senior PA with experience of being a Team leader and with a love of social media you will LOVE this contract role.
As well as your own team of PA’s too manage (circa 7) you will be the head PA of this division. This is an 11 month maternity contract role near the West End.
Your duties are very varied and you will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular 1:1s with PAs on the team to connect and relay information
- Overseeing Admin on boarding, development, and mentoring
- Establishing cadence of admin team meetings, offsites, training days, events, etc
- Monitoring admin work load, determine need for additional headcount to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Ensuring email groups, aliases, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
- Drive collaboration between internal departments and teams
- Leading meetings
- Managing the internal mentoring programme
- Organising, strategizing and planning large internal and external events and also tracking and managing the budget
- Experience of managing a team of PA’s
- Proven track record of planning, organisational and time management skills, including diary management
- Experience of planning events
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use your initiative and to tight deadlines
- High-level of attention to detail
- Self-starter and adaptable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.