We are looking for a first class EA to provide 24/7 support to UHNWI in a business and personal capacity. This is a fabulous opportunity for a bright, switched on, experienced EA who is used to supporting at a very senior level and knows exactly what is required in providing efficient and effective support in a busy, demanding, fast paced role. Ideal candidate will be very organised with excellent communication skills with the ability to juggle a busy and forever changing diary and workload. Key for this role is someone who is able to change direction at a moment's notice and is not phased by last minute changes and demands! This role is working with a team and you will be managing and delegating to junior team members. This is a fabulous role for an EA who is looking for a challenging role supporting a successful businessman!
- Ensure the provision of administrative and business support inclusive of extensive calendar management, including booking meetings, lunches, breakfasts, appointments and high profile appearances.
- Considerable travel planning, both domestic and foreign, including flights, cars, chauffeur driven pick-ups and transfers, visas, private jets and helicopter travel. Very detailed itineraries.
- Board support - construct all Board, monthly operational updates and public speaking presentations. Administer agenda items, record meeting minutes and consolidate and track outstanding actions.
- Cultivated and strengthened relationships with key stakeholders inclusive of members of the Board, investors, major clients, priority suppliers and other external stakeholders.
- Facilitate wider leadership team meetings and events on behalf of the Executive Chairman
- Respond to a high volume of emails and incoming calls on behalf of the Executive Chairman
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority and set-up meeting rooms, organise refreshments and in-house catering.
- Maintain all filing and retrieval of documents and reference materials. Arrange all courier collections.
- Accurately process expenses, invoices and bill payments.
- Liaised external contractors to ensure prompt resolution.
- Personal work eg oversee household staff in multiple properties, organise family time efficiently including, holidays, events, appointments, transport, school visits, medical appointments, personal appointments, shopping and special orders.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.