Our client, a boutique finance family office, are seeking a proactive, energetic and driven EA who will support the Director with adhoc personal support. This is a holiday cover based in beautifully offices in Mayfair. This EA will work as an invaluable part of the team, it will be a varied and busy role, an EA with a proven skillset and prior boutique finance/professional services experience is essential. As it is a small office an EA who is flexible, adaptable and happy to work across the business is a crucial element of the role.
- Complex diary and inbox management
- International travel coordination, detailed itineraries
- Meeting and greeting clients, meeting room preparation
- Document management
- Board support
- Adhoc support to the team
- PA support including private travel, correspondence etc
The successful EA will be calm, emotionally intelligent with a minimum of 5 years EA experience at a senior level. The office has a lovely culture, the team are social but hardworking as such they are seeking an upbeat and professional temporary Executive Assistant.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants