One of our favourite clients is looking for a top class, highly organized and versatile Executive Assistant to join their dynamic team. The company has a philanthropic arm and believes in giving back, they also value their staff and offer lots of lovely benefits and perks. Working from lovely offices in West London this EA will provide seamless support to a truly lovely boss in a very fast paced international environment.
Executive Assistant Duties
- Managing a hectic and ever changing diary
- Organizing complex and often last minute international travel
- Managing a highly confidential inbox
- Attending meetings taking minutes and organizing on and offsite meetings.
- The role is very client facing and this EA will represent their boss and the company.
The ideal Executive Assistant
- Will have around 10 years’ experience having worked in a corporate environment
- Board Level experience
- Used to working in a fast paced, international environment, with the ability to build strong relationships with different departments and high level contacts.
- The ability to think on your feet and make decisions autonomously is key.
- Executive Assistants from FMCG/Management Consultancy/Prof Services backgrounds are ideal.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.