A world renowned client in the tech industry is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a 14 month contract, to join their London offices supporting 2 Directors of a global team. This is an incredible opportunity for an EA be part of a fast paced and ever changing, international company. The candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to juggle a very demanding workload, to make reasoned decisions under pressure and to have ruthless attention to detail. Prioritization, precision and organisation are key elements of this role so the ideal candidate would have at least 5 years’ experience supporting C level at a global company. Support experience within a global tech company is also highly sought after for this role.
What will the EA be doing?
- Extensive diary management involving internal and external meetings across time zones
- Project management including events and managing off-site teams
- Organising global itineraries
- Managing all correspondence on behalf of the 2 Directors
- Managing deadlines and projects
- Administration responsibilities including finance
- Communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Organise briefing materials and meeting summaries
If you are a highly experienced EA who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please apply below.
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates