This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, exciting, creative and disruptive young tech business! Based in the West End - we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious EA/ Office Manager, looking for a fresh challenge. Absolutely essential for this role is a team player and good sense of humour.
This is a newly created role - as such we are looking for a bright, switched on candidate to provide support and structure to the Executive Team - in particular the CEO. The team are crazy busy and travel extensively and so essential is someone well organised and all over the detail. As well as being responsible for supporting in a PA capacity and running the office you will also be involved in all aspects of the business from attending meetings to running high profile events. This person really will be the heart and sole of the office!
- Coordinate executive communications and prepare internal and external documents for team members, clients and investors.
- Meeting, diary and complex travel
- Support CEO in all business related duties
- Office Management - supporting relocation process. Manage third party agreements
- Support Recruitment and Marketing activities
- Arrange corporate and social events
- Get involved wherever needed!!
- Self motivated, professional and capable of managing work load and prioritising tasks in a fast paced, start up environment.
- Highly confidential and discrete
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ Years as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant or similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisation and project management skills. Excellent attention to detail
- An energised team player
- International outlook
A fabulous opportunity to join a growing company with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. A real gem of a role! Not for the faint hearted!