Our client, a boutique Private Equity firm, are seeking a professional, hardworking and motivated Receptionist.
Based in beautiful offices in the West End, they have a great team culture and really invest in their staff and benefits. The successful candidate will be working alongside one other Receptionist, you will both be the point of contact for the company and provide a very high level of Front of House service.
The company is a market leader, forward thinking and continuing grow – this is a very exciting opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Answering the phones
- Managing enquiries from the team
- Coordinating 10 meeting rooms – set up, clearing, refreshments etc
- Setting up VC calls and IT
- Liaising with the ground floor reception team
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Support for guests including arranging taxis, photocopying and printing
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
The successful candidate will be personable and well presented. They are looking for a Receptionist who is used to working in a high paced environment with constant changes throughout the working day.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants