Our client, a buzzy construction firm, are seeking an Office Manager.
This will be a truly varied role and will include EA support, Office Management and Line Managing 3 of the team.
Based in great offices right next to the river in Woolwich, there is parking onsite and a fun team to welcome you.
Our client is established and well respected with great projects in the pipeline – they are seeking a proactive, warm and capable Office Manager to look after them and ensure the office runs smoothly.
Alongside looking after the office, the successful candidate will be supporting 2 Directors and the MD.
This is currently a 6-month temp role with excellent opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing office supplies and contractors
- Troubleshooting IT
- Looking after companywide accreditations and memberships
- Client liaison and tracking, logging, and filing new leads
- Ensuring all procedures such as Health and Safety are in place
- Managing training schedules
- Letter writing
- Coordinate Christmas hampers
- Assist with HR
- Prior Office Management experience
- Enjoy bringing people together
- Have the maturity to work autonomously
- Be flexible and adaptable
We are seeking a proven Office Manager who is looking to work in a busy and fun company and wants to be the office lynchpin!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.