My client is an independent capital advisory company located in Soho. I am looking for a friendly and proactive Office Manager (80%) and Personal Assistant (20%). There is a great office culture and supportive working environment, and you will be a truly valued member of the team. This is a boutique but growing company who is looking for someone with a long-term vision that will grow and take on more responsibility within the business in the future. The role comes with excellent benefits and is perfect for someone who likes working in sociable offices (work drinks, team lunches, team events etc.). You will be a reliable team player with a positive can-do attitude and no role will be too big or too small for you.
Your duties will include:
Office Manager (80%)
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Greeting clients, accepting deliveries and organising couriers
- Organising team events such as wine tastings, breakfasts, and coming up with new ideas
- Meeting and managing suppliers, and organising client gifts
- Sorting invoices before sending them to accounts
- Overseeing and booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with the opening of vide calls, calls and presentations
- IT support
Personal Assistant (20%)
- Diary management
- Holiday and travel management and bookings
- Sourcing gifts
- Sorting parking fines and other ad hoc duties where necessary
For this role you will need to have previous office management experience. You will be a reliable team player who loves to get stuck in and make a role your own. With this, you will also need to be someone who can work autonomously and us their initiatives to make decisions.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.