This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager/PA with solid experience to join our fantastic team based at our beautiful Soho offices. The role would suit a true all rounder with an unflappable, can-do attitude who enjoys a stand alone role and being the go-to person for a busy, grown up office. Bain and Gray is a highly respected and established recruitment consultancy with a fantastic and experienced team of consultants who appreciate a safe and reliable person in this position. The role is incredibly varied, encompassing the day to day running and management of the Soho offices; this includes but is not limited to:
- All front of house - answering phones, greeting visitors/couriers, checking voicemail,
- ordering and liaising with office suppliers, contractors, utilities
- IT support and projects
- Invoicing and basic accounts
- Amending and creating company documents
- HR administration and coordination
- Health and Safety
- Company events, birthdays
- Ensuring GDPR is adhered to
- New client compliance
- Business continuity
- in-box management
- trained first aider (ideally)
- building maintenance, security and compliance
- Insurance policies
- PA support to founders/Directors to include admin support/presentations/reporting/travel arrangements etc
It also requires someone with a good head for figures who can run the weekly payroll for the temporary division, raise invoices and some credit control, as well as collating staff expenses/credit card statement. There are also ongoing ad hoc projects with the directors and marketing manager which includes database work, collating mail shots, data management as well as website updates and maintenance, and support for social media/marketing. You must be a natural problem solver with a strong common sense and take pride in this key position within the company.
This would suit someone who has experience in this type of role before and is looking for a small office environment, friendly team and hands on role; alternatively it would suit a second possibly third jobber with 3 years + solid administrative/office experience looking for an autonomous role in a lovely, grown-up team environment.
Office based role with possibility to work from home on a Friday if needed.