Growing boutique Capital Management company based in Mayfair is looking for an Office Manager, with strong HR exposure to come on board to join the team. This is a newly created role and so huge opportunity to make you own and definitely varied in regards to content. Key for this role is a highly professional, organised and articulate candidate who has good, solid experience. This role will be working closely with the Operations Director and will be assisting in regards to the general running of the office but also compliance and HR admin. This is a fast-paced environment, and you will therefore be a high-performance achiever with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously in a calm manner.
The company is highly successful and full of very driven individuals. As such it would not suit anyone who looking for a big social element.
Please note hours are 8am – 6pm, 4 days in the office, 1 WFH.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite capabilities (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to think on his/her feet in a driven and sometimes intense environment
- Strong self-motivation and discipline to complete projects without excessive oversight
- Highly polished and strongly self-aware; to be an excellent Ambassador for the firm
- Willingness to ‘wear many hats’ and attitude that no job is too big or too small – ideal candidate brings a sense of excellence and purpose to each assignment
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Dealing with all HR Admin duties, on/off boarding, background screening, benefits etc.
- Working with Pension Provider, Pay Roll to ensure smooth running of the administrative side of the business
- Maintaining Company Handbook and ensuring that internal policies are in place and updated as and when required
- Maintaining the HR platform
- Working with senior management on the management of Performance Evaluations, mid-year appraisals
- Liaising with recruiters to schedule candidate meetings
- Circulating and collating feedback on candidates
- Arranging reference calls
- Working with CCO to build out the recruitment process within the HR Platform
- Working with CCO to ensure that all internal registers are updated
- Looking at best practices with the CCO/COO to ensure that the firm is compliant and organized
- Responsible for distribution and collating of quarterly and annual filings
- Working with the CCO to ensure that Policies and Procedures are always up to date and distributed to the team
- Preparation and coordination of quarterly Internal Committee Meetings, minute taking and distribution of Action items
Office Management / Reception:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior members of the firm
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Dealing with firm email and mail correspondence
- Ordering stationery and office equipment
- Managing external suppliers
- Front of house for external people coming to the office
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.