We’ve just taken on an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a young and boutique private equity start up, based in Mayfair. The Operations Manager will help establish a new London office and must be ready to hit the ground running. This is a new position and a chance to make it your own. There is also plenty of scope to grow the role and get involved in a number of projects depending on experience. If you are looking for a meaty and varied, hybrid role – EA / Operations / Office Management, and feel you have the relevant skills below, please do apply.
- Setting up of the new office
- Website development and management
- PA; diary, inbox, travel, client liaison, scheduling meetings
- Project research
- Office Management
- Liaising with the IT provider, sourcing products and establishing relationships
- HR support; sourcing, onboarding and offboarding, appraisals, culture development
- Finance; expenses, invoices, bank reconciliation, credit checks, payroll
- Compliance; GDPR / Policies
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to make the role your own
- Lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to grow with a young start up
- Similar industry experience advantageous but not mandatory
- Flexible approach to work (if you have worked for a start-up or set up a new office previously – then this is certainly relevant)
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Calm under pressure
- A team player!
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidate