Very exciting PA role for a confident junior candidate where no 2 days will ever be the same and you will not be sat at a desk!
You will be supporting a successful Talent Agent who has some big names on his books. The right person will be discreet, mature and full of energy. One minute you will be running around Harrods finding a dress for a model, the next you will be assisting on a fashion shoot…
Candidates must have some experience with PA duties such as booking meetings and zooms in different time zones. Your boss will travel a lot and you must be confident booking travel and be able to work autonomously at times.
This is a boutique company and you will not be based in an office. You will work from your boss’ home in West London or Soho House or abroad if need be!
Duties might include:
- Managing client schedules and putting together itineraries
- Booking hotels, flights, cabs
- Liaising with hair stylists, makeup artists, clothes stylists, location scouters
- Liaising with high profile talent
- Being on hand to run last minute errands
- Ad hoc private PA duties
- Generally being helpful!
The right candidate will:
- Be of a curious and interested nature
- Have a keen eye for trends
- Be social media and tech savvy
- Be confident and resilient
- Be open to travel
- Have a flexible approach to work
Please note that due to high levels of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.