My client is a woke female influencer, an advocate of the LGBTQ community, and an award winning author. Seeking a trustworthy, creative and like minded PA to work with her on a diverse range of exciting projects. My client’s public profile is increasing by the day and she needs someone mature and with some PA experience to take control of a wide range of responsibilities, someone who can hit the ground running and make stuff happen! Super exciting opportunity to join an inspiring person on their journey of growth and expansion!
Role will be predominantly based in East London.
Duties will include:
- Assist with Instagram
- Day to day content idea inspiration
- Creating new ideas on how the client can interact with their audience
- Collecting items from shops / returning online orders
- Coffee runs
- Booking appointments
- Help schedule time off, packing, and general travel organisation
- Setting up viewings for houses and office spaces
- Help with potential event collaborations and finding new spaces for hosting
- Working with current merchandise team regarding launches/store discounts and feeding back directly
- Having a good eye for style, helping with events and or sourcing a stylist when necessary
- Help with general life admin (i.e. sending flowers, presents, cards, day to day organisation and diary management)
- Be very in sync with the client’s brand and concept, like minded with their vision
- Be of a creative mind / interest in the arts and culture
- Have their finger on pulse of social media
- Preferably live in East London so they can be close to the client
- Have 2 years PA experience under their belt
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.