A quintessentially British company, that still carries its family heritage and remains world famous, is looking for a highly capable, bright and personable Junior Personal Assistant to join a small, but fun and creative team. You will be supporting a lovely Director on a 1:1 basis
- Scheduling meetings and conferences
- Taking minutes
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Preparing documentation for meetings
- Ad hoc project support
- Research and reporting
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Supporting the Office Manager as and when required
What's in it for you?
- Career progression and variety
- Gorgeous modern and quirky offices
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive bonus package
- Other fun perks and events
Candidates must have at least 1 year Team Assistant or PA experience, with strong written and verbal communications and able to work as part of a team. Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.