Boutique Executive Search Recruitment company based in the City, is looking for a PA to come on board to support the MD and team. This is a great opportunity for a bright, switched on graduate candidate who is looking for a busy, challenging role that they can make their own. This is a newly created role that has the opportunity to grow and develop over time. Initially this role will be supporting the MD and Team but over time will evolve and develop and there could be the opportunity to get involved with marketing, social media, client management - especially as the company continues to expand. Essential for this role is a confident individual, with bags of initiative who is willing to muck in and get involved. Language skills (in particular German) would be an advantage but not essential. Good sense of humour a must!
- Administration duties including meeting, diary and travel
- First point of contact for the office
- Keeping systems up to date and implementing processes for the team
- Assisting with marketing, social media and project work
- Office management to include liaising with suppliers
- Organisational whizz who loves to get thing done and have systems and processes in place to keep everything running smoothly
- Proficient in MS office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Inquisitive and keen to get involved in all areas of the business
- Excited to work in a fast paced start up environment
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Strong research and communication skills
- Bright and switched on
- Graduate preferred
- Language skills -preferably German an advantage
Amazing opportunity to work with a great, inspiring team and a company who are really going places!
*Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful candiates for this role.