Leading Private Equity company based in slick office in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a well presented, highly organised EA to come on board to join the team. This role will be supporting one of the founding partners and will be a mix of business and personal support. We are looking for a calm, capable, highly efficient PA who is all over the detail and emotionally intelligent. A fluent French speaker would be an advantage but not essential. Key for this role is a solid track record working as an EA and a candidate looking for a true right hand role where they will offer first class support. Flexibility is essential as well as the ability to juggle a busy and forever changing work load. Please note hours are 8.30am - 6.30pm.
- Extensive diary management across a variety of time zones
- Organising meetings and conference calls
- Preparing agendas and materials for meetings
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external contact
- Extensive global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries
- Extensive personal support
- Ad hoc Projects
You will have
- Previous team-focused PA experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable – able to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player!
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Experience providing personal support
- French would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well respected company who really do look after their staff. This is a busy role providing true 1;1 support but you must also be a team player too!
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates