We are looking for a switched on and capable PA candidate. Working for an amazing company who are really trying to make a difference in the world. The PA role is supporting the Chairman and managing the office. A busy role with a fantastic team. As the PA you will be based in their stunning boutique St James’ offices, and will be able to get really stuck in. being the PA to the Chairman you will have great exposure to the business.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the efficient organisation and provision of the Chairman’s diary, the sorting, filtering of and replying to invitations and requests for meetings;
- Liaising with the Chairman’s other connected offices;
- Co-ordinating the Chairman’s diary with other key staff members’ diaries and with family commitments;
- Arranging meetings, telephone and conference calls;
- Making all travel arrangements for the Chairman;
- Carrying out any ad-hoc assistant work for the Chairman for example proof reading articles and taking meeting notes.
- Opening and sorting post;
- Greeting guests, organising refreshments when required;
- Overseeing the telephone system, fire alarm system, door entry system;
- Liaising with IT support;
- Overseeing catering matters.
They are looking for a switched on and capable candidate who is willing to step up into this. all candidates must have at least a year’s office experience.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.