We have a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant / Operations role, working with a lovely new client. Based in gorgeous new offices in the heart of Mayfair, you will be part of a boutique team, supporting the Founder of the company. The client is involved in high end auctions, working closely with investors and collectors. This is a great chance to get involved in all areas of the business, supporting 1:1, with lots of support and flexibility within the role.
- Diary management / scheduling meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Setting up the meeting room / organising any refreshments needed
- Running online auctions and providing support to the dealers
- Acting as the primary point of contact and providing support for clients
- Marketing via social media channels
- Management of inventory utilising our stock management system
- Shipping orders to clients
- Assisting with events
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter, highly motivated, eager to learn and develop knowledge
- Highly computer literate
- High attention to detail - this is critical for our high stakes business
- Excellent communication skills are required as this is a customer facing role
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Performance related bonus
- Pension contribution
- Training and development opportunities
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates