Fabulous opportunity for bright and sparky junior candidate who is culturally ‘curious’ and has their finger on the pulse of new London hot spots! This is a PA and office manager role working for a Cultural Foundation – a new office in Notting Hill with company headquarters in Paris.
The right candidate will be readily available, full of energy and be seeking a busy role where no 2 days will be the same! Looking after a charming President you will be doing a variety of ad hoc tasks, personal and business duties as well as assisting with furnishing the new office and ensuring all runs smoothly there.
Duties might include:
- Keeping the office running smoothly
- Working closely with the chief of staff in Paris – reporting into her
- Liaising with suppliers and vendors
- Running errands for the president
- Liaising with household staff
- Liaising with president’s wife
The right candidate will:
- Be a problem solver
- Have a positive and enthusiastic nature
- Be eager to learn
- Be highly organised,
- have an interest in the arts
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants