Our client is a prestigious and global Consultancy firm based in Charing Cross, seeking an tech savvy and numerical individual to join their friendly team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with at least four years’ experience doing payroll processes, who can really make this new role entirely their own. Working closely with both the HR and Finance teams, you must be a team player and an excellent communicator.
Duties to include:
- Coordinating they Payroll for 200+ employees
- Responsible for administering the payroll for overseas employees for countries including Canada, France, Dubai
- Global compliance (P60s etc)
- Manual checking of Tax and Statutory payments such as SMP, SSP
- Audit requests
- Pension enrolment / reconciliation
- Assisting the team with a variety of ad hoc admin tasks
- Be familiar and comfortable with Payroll, the language and nuances
- Have experience in managing the Payroll process
- Strong IT skills (advanced use of Excel)
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Robust and calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator – both written and oral
Due to high levels of applicants we will only respond to successful candidates.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to responds to successful candidates. We aim to respond to successful candidates within 3 working days.