Our client, a fabulous Insurance firm, based in the heat of the City are seeking a resilient and proactive Temp to Perm PA.
You will be a vital and much relied upon member of the team, working alongside 2 other EAs supporting the CEO and wider office. The office is hardworking and moves at pace, they have a great team, lovely team culture and super perks. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Execute various administrative tasks related to specific Committees including meetings start / set-up, minutes/actions documentation and publication, and actions follow-up.
- Support CEO Office EAs with all administrative tasks including managing a fluid and pressured diary, complex travel arrangements.
- Initiate daily call/ face-to-face with the IT Infrastructure Support team to confirm Group CEO’s IT checks and connectivity have been completed. Where incomplete or issues arising, escalate this to the relevant team.
- Understand the cycle of business functions, their critical deadlines and assist to manage reporting timeframes to the Group CEO.
- Liaise with Group CEO’s family and family staff, working together on arrangements that involve the Group CEO to ensure business and personal life is in sync at all times.
- Liaise with relevant staff to ensure the smooth running of properties and interests.
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as required.
You will be required to be on call outside of office hours, the ideal PA will have prior supporting experience within Finance or Professional Services, be calm under pressure and have a strong ability to prioritise appropriately. A flexible attitude is crucial for this role.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants