My client is a Private Equity Firm in Central London, looking for a proactive and highly discreet Personal Assistant to look after the Principal. You will also be working alongside the Chief of Staff and another PA providing business and personal support to the Principal and team as and when needed.
You must be adaptable, have high levels of emotional intelligence and have previous experience working with HNWI’s.
A flexible, can do approach is essential for this role as well as resilience.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Principle, ensuring his domestic and working life runs perfectly side by side.
Your duties may also include:
- Extensive travel, visas, itineraries for the principle and his family
- Booking helicopters, private jets, yachts etc.
- Liaising with household staff in various properties abroad
- Heavy diary management, across different time zones
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Inbox management
- Taking minutes
- Handling invoices and expenses
- Coordinating events and conferences
- Organising the Christmas party
- Ad hoc requests
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and generous bonus:
- 30 days holiday
- Private health care
*Please note we are only able to reply to successful candidates due to the high volume of applications we receive.