Incredible role has arisen working for UHNW Businessman, well known in the Media industry. Seeking a highly experienced, professional and brilliant EA to hit the ground running and spin a million plates all at once! This is an incredibly fast paced and last minute environment with very complex global travel plans being arranged literally the day before the principle flies. EA’s who have experience coordinating travel (of all kinds) at the most high level of intricacies is vital for this job. This is more than just liaising through agents, it is using initiative and a level head to problem solve and make things happen.
Jets, yachts, properties abroad, auction houses, household staff - the works. Working alongside a fabulous Chief of Staff, the EA will also work autonomously a lot and must be comfortable doing so. The right person must have the flexibility to jump on a flight abroad as and when asked. A thick skin and resilience is required!
Definitely not a 9am – 5pm job and there will be contact out of hours, however there are quiet patches which balance out the busy times.
Duties might include:
- Sorting visas at the last minute
- Finding different quotes for private jets and yachts
- Booking jets, yachts, cars, helicopters
- Arranging step by step complex itineraries for global trips
- Keeping on top on the changing COVID travel restrictions and PCR test requirements in different countries and continents
- Liaising with household staff in the UK and abroad
- Organising large scale events
- Procuring valuable art works, liaising with auction houses, working out transport for the artwork
- Liaising with the accountant
- Intensive diary management
- Be incredibly flexible in their approach to work and time
- Have supported a demanding UHNW before
- Be unphased by pace
- Have experience juggling intensely complex travel plans
- Have a thick skin and resilient nature
- Be able to work autonomously
A Russian speaker would be absolutely ideal but not a must!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.