We are working with a top Private Equity company who are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis, every Thursday and Friday, hours are 8.30/5.30
We would like to hear from receptionists who have demonstrable experience in finance and professional services. This is a brilliant role for a candidate who is experienced and capable of running a busy reception desk. You would be the first point of contact for this beautiful office and also will provide adhoc support to the Chairman and Finance Director. The role is an all encompassing reception role, duties including:
- Management of meeting rooms and reception area
- Answering and Screening calls
- Diary management
- Working well with a team of EA’s
- Ad hoc secretarial support for wider team
- Offering first class service to all visitors and stakeholders.
We would love to hear from experienced receptionists who are
- Beautifully presented with an organised and polished demeanour
- Strong communication skills and excellent level of English
- Proven experience of high end Reception work
- Experience in Private Equity or Boutique Finance.
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.