Fabulous Private Equity company based near Regent Street is looking to recruit a friendly, professional and flexible Receptionist for their Front of House.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, outgoing self-starter who communicates well and is naturally highly organised. A positive can-do attitude is a must as is a good level of initiative and intelligence.
The role will encompass office support to the Office Manager alongside ad-hoc admin duties to the wider team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors (including UHNWI’s) in reception offering a warm welcome
- Taking responsibility for the set up and clear down of meeting rooms including setting up AV and dealing with any subsequent IT/AV queries
- Liaising with private clients and providing a 5* guest experience
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- First point of contact for calls received on switchboard, requiring a professional and friendly telephone manner, taking messages when required
- Booking couriers
- Booking catering - organising lunches and Board meeting refreshments
- Stationery management
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are always clean/tidy
- Ad hoc general administration tasks (filing, copying, expenses, post, scanning etc.) and various project work
Candidate Requirements – Essential
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable and highly polished individual with a desire to work in a corporate environment
- Efficient and calm under pressure
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Outlook
Candidate Requirements - Desirable
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- PA/Secretarial qualification
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus upon completion of probationary period
- 25 days annual leave
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan
Bain and Gray specialise in administration and PA recruitment across London. Roles typically include Receptionists, Team Assistants, EAs, Office Managers and PAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with us at Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.