I have a wonderful opportunity for a first or second jobber to join the Human Resources team of a private investment firm in Mayfair. As their Recruitment Coordinator, you will be dealing with the CEOs of multi-national corporations and thus must be a confident and discrete individual who is happy to pick up the phone. This is a global-facing position that is excellent for someone who is passionate about people management and is comfortable managing competing priorities. With huge scope to grow within the role, this is an opportunity not to miss out on. You will also have opportunities to work from home.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full-cycle recruitment support
- Tracking the status of candidates and job applications and giving regular updates to hiring managers
- Maintaining, updating and distributing weekly reports to the executive management team
- Scheduling interviews for vacancies
- Managing and arranging travel and itineraries, and coordinating candidate interview activity
- Overseeing the entire onboarding process and suggesting improvements where needed
- Drafting and sending offer letters, performing background and reference checks, and collecting documentation
- Liaising with hiring managers, operations, and IT teams to ensure each new hire has the correct equipment
- Communicating with new hires and hiring managers to give a status update of the on-boarding progress made per day
For this role, you will ideally be degree educated and have 1-2 years of admin and customer service experience. You will also have strong professional decision-making skills and be self-assured when solving issues autonomously. This role will suit an excellent communicator who has a strong attention to detail. Apply now!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.