Our client, a globally respected technology firm, are hiring! We are seeking a Recruitment Scheduler who is confident working at pace both independently and as part of a team, you must be detail orientated and confident managing multiple requests simultaneously. This is a 11 month contract and a exciting opportunity for a candidate who enjoys high volumes of scheduling, managing conflicting priorities and thrives in a fast pace environment.
This is such a lovely firm who truly value and look after their team.
What you will be doing:
• Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
• Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
• Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team
What the client is looking for:
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• High-energy and articulate with a customer- service mindset
• Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Exceptional customer service focus
• Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
• Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
• Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
• Project management experience a plus
If you are available immediately, looking for your next challenge and have 4+ years experience working with complex scheduling please apply below.
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates