We are looking a smart, forward thinking and upbeat recruitment resource to support the team. As a key support to our consultants you will oversee the entire lifecycle of their projects owning the administrative element and working closely with them on each client.
You will be the main point of contact in scheduling candidate meetings with clients while providing support to the team on a day to day basis. This will include
- Gaining a thorough understanding of vacancy, absorbing the characteristics of the role and candidate specification.
- Writing adverts for roles ensuring key word use, target candidate attraction, and industry compliant.
- Database management; ensuring information is regularly updated and accurately maintained, utilising information to assist searches and reports.
- Setting up interviews and feeding back to candidates and clients in the absence of consultants or as directed by directors.
- Conducting research and compiling relevant documents for candidates to ensure they are fully informed ahead of interviews.
- Assisting with business development activity providing detailed information on companies and individuals.
- Keeping abreast of market movements and building industry knowledge, maintaining a high level of research activity capturing market and people intelligence.
- Preparing documents for Consultant meetings with clients including research and background information.
This role is very admin-heavy so it is important that you are incredibly detail-focused with a solid understanding of spoken and written English. Confidence in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint will also be important as we will need someone to really hit the ground running from day one.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, proactive and dynamic with experience in dealing with a large team and handling multiple personalities. He or she may come from a professional background but will in any case have a professional mind-set, be used to juggling, prioritising and working to very tight deadlines with absolutely no room for error. The candidate will be smart, solutions-orientated and be able to turn work around quickly. He or she will be concise and straight to the point, highly discreet and able to deal with people confidently at all levels.
Above all, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure, have low ego, be a team player and be willing to pitch in as and when required in just about any situation.