One of our longest standing temporary clients, a lovely creative firm, are seeking a warm, professional and confident Team Assistant. Based in great offices with a friendly and welcoming team, you must have prior Team Assistant experience and a flexible attitude. You will be supporting a fun team of 6 with adhoc support to the Senior team. This is such a great role for an ambitious and hardworking candidate looking for an involved support role. The company really looks after their support staff and are seeking a team player who will ensure smooth running and peace of mind. This is a new role for the company and a real chance to come onboard and make the role your own. The perfect Team Assistant will work across the business, jump on Reception when needed, ensure the office is fully stocked and look after the team proactively and efficiently.
Some of your responsibilities in this Team Assistant role will include:
- Being first point of contact
- Telephone and inbox management
- Co-ordinating complex travel (international and national)
- Preparing detailed itineraries
- Meeting preparation (research, assisting with power point presentations etc)
- Ordering and maintaining office stock
- Managing multiple meeting rooms
- Document filing and maintenance
If you have a friendly, creative and confident personality, looking for temporary Team Assistant work in a team environment, please apply below.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants