One of our longest standing temporary clients, a lovely creative firm with a professional and dynamic culture, are seeking a warm, professional and confident Team Assistant. Based in great offices in West London with a friendly and welcoming team, you must have prior supporting experience and a flexible attitude. This will be a fast moving support role, a Team Assistant who is confident supporting a core team of 5, excellent gatekeeper and a professional point of contact is essential. This is a great role for an ambitious and hardworking candidate looking for an involved support role. The company really looks after their support staff and are seeking a team player who will ensure smooth running and peace of mind.
Some of your responsibilities in this Team Assistant role may include:
- Everchanging travel and itinerary arrangement, mostly European travel
- Managing diaries across time zones
- Telephone and inbox management
- Being the first point of contact
- Research and meeting preparation, pulling together presentations and minuting meetings
- Assisting with general administration tasks and assisting the wider team on ad hoc basis
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Office Managers, PAs and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and therefore, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.