This is a brilliant career opportunity for a bright and engaging ideally degree educated Team Assistant who is looking for a fun role with progression. Based from stunning offices in Central London as part of a lovely team this boutique finance company has a real family feel and people rarely leave.
Team Assistant Duties:
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the office ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Meeting and greeting international clients and ensuring meeting rooms are prepped.
- Arranging lunches, ordering fun snacks for the team
- Ad hoc admin tasks
The Ideal Team Assistant
- Will have a warm and friendly attitude
- Will be supremely organised with the ability to think ahead and problem solve.
- Will have a flexible can do approach to their work and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- Will have at least 1 year’s office/customer service experience
If you are interested in this Team Assistant role please apply below
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.