Boutique Executive Search company based in the heart of Mayfair, London is looking for a well presented, articulate, confident Office Manager/ Team Assistant to come on board to support the Managing Director and Director but also provide support to the wider team. This company is going through an exciting period of growth and so a fantastic opportunity to join a company where your role could evolve and develop quite quickly. We are looking for a bright, switched on candidate who has excellent organisational and communication skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to juggle and multi task. We are looking for a born multi tasker with bags of initiative. Ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and some good, solid work experience under their belt, an interest in Executive Search would be an advantage as well as experience working in a boutique company. September start but interviewing now!
- Complete Inbox and diary management
- Emails and action points
- Handing calls in an appropriate and professional manner. Being the main point of contact for clients and building relationships accordingly.
- Organising meetings and lunches with clients and candidates. Meet and greet where appropriate.
- Document preparation for meetings
- Edit and proofread internal documents
- Prepare, edit and print documents and reports for meetings
- Support with searches - recording information accurately on CRM systems
- Invoicing Clients and Expenses
- Booking restaurants, travel, medical appointments
- Support with administration work for charities
- Some personal work
- Office management - general upkeep of office, liaising with suppliers, stationary ordering, office move, managing internal processes
- Onboarding new starters
- Ad hoc errands as and when requested
- Absolute focus on client service
- High standard of oral and written communication
- High standard of IT literacy (MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and LinkedIn)
- Ability to worked effectively by prioritising tasks, keeping to deadlines etc
- Strong attention to detail and analytical mind
- Willingness to challenge status quo and express own opinion in a structured, balanced manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in a busy, progressive role. This is the perfect role for someone with 6-12 months office experience, looking for a step up and a fresh challenge!
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment throughout London. Typical roles include Team Assistants, Receptionists, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the large volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact the consultant you deal with directly.