We are looking for a well presented, articulate, highly competent Executive Assistant to come on board to support well regarded and respected CEO of exciting global brand based in Buckinghamshire. We are looking for an Assistant to provide 24/7 support and assist the CEO in his day to day activities so that he can operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. This is a right hand role and does include global travel to worldwide destinations. Essential for this position is the ability to work in a busy, fast paced, dynamic environment - always offering first class support. You will need to have experience supporting at senior level, excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the ability to juggle a busy and forever changing workload. Attention to detail, initiative, flexibility and a positive, proactive approach all key. This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C-Suite EA looking for a fresh challenge in an exciting environment. This role is not for the faint hearted and no one day will be the same! Huge variation, scope and exposure.
- Comprehensive and flexible PA support to the CEO
- Extensive global travel arrangements including complex itineraries and scheduling
- Diary management, meeting organisation, document preparation, minutes/ action points
- Gatekeeper - Deal with all incoming communications, using judgement and initiative.
- Prepare and draft outgoing internal and external communications. Extensive liaison internally and externally.
- Occasional personal work and ad hoc project work
- Previous experience supporting at C-Suite in a busy, fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- First class communication and organisational skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel and be on call 24/7
- Proactive with the ability to juggle and multi task
- Discreet and confident
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.