We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic entry level candidate to work for an international Sporting/Entertainment company. Working from exciting West End offices you work within a fun and relaxed team organising the flights, travel and visas for a team of up to 150 people traveling to international monthly events. This is such a brilliant role for a candidate interested in building a career within Events/Sport/Luxury industry. You will sit within a great team and first hand exposure to how to quickly organise tours and arrange how large teams of people travel to quite tricky areas of the world. This is a large and buzzy office with loads of socializing.
- Project work
- Working closely in a team
- Building close relationships with travel agencies
- Build relationships within the business so as to easily collate information
- Complicated travel arrangements for multiple groups of people
- Visa applications.
Skills and Experience
- An outgoing personality with tip top communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus
- Superb written and spoken English
- Proven experience with Excel and MUST
- Driven, enthusiastic and dedicated.
This is a superb opportunity for someone to build their experience in a support or events capacity.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants