To apply for this job please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference. If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful this time. Do keep an eye on our website for new roles that are being added every day.
Private family office based in West London is looking for a high quality administrator to come on board to support Principle and wider team. This role will be mainly organisational and responsible for managing the family’s calendars and scheduling. Ideal candidate will have worked in a private capacity previously, be flexible with a positive can do approach and know exactly what is required to support at this level. Confidentiality and discretion essential!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for complex diary and scheduling management.
- To be responsible for creating and maintaining effective electronic and hard copy filing systems including the development and maintenance of all contact databases.
- Arrange and support input into meetings by the preparation and dissemination of appropriate documentation.
- Providing support to the Employer in personal tasks.
- Providing administrative support to other members of staff, including diary management, travel and accommodation booking, and monthly expense claims.
- Reminding the Management of important tasks and deadlines.
- Liaising with staff and suppliers.
- To ensure that the administrative procedures are adhered to.
Diary and Scheduling:
- To ensure the weekly schedule is done in due time and disseminated to all relevant people.
- To be responsible for the management of all the Family’s diaries, electronic and paper, ensuring they are kept up-to-date at all times to prevent missed entries and meeting clashes.
- Booking and arranging transport including flights, taxis, drivers, trains, private planes.
- To pay bills and keep accurate recording sheets.
- Recording and submitting monthly expense claims.
- To be involved in projects as required. To deliver specific tasks to contribute to projects in a timely fashion, ensuring all necessary follow up is progressed to enable timely response to deadlines where appropriate.
- Extend existing competences through participation in an appraisal system, identifying learning goals with line manager and document annually in a personal development plan.
- To provide cover during periods of absence of other staff.
- Other duties appropriate to the post, as delegated by the Employer, CFO and Chief of Staff.
Diversity is an integral part of all that we do at Bain and Gray. We strive to source the best candidates with the most relevant experience, regardless of race, age, gender identity, sexuality, religion, or disability. To us, being an industry leader is synonymous with being a champion for EDIB.
Bain and Gray specialise in administration and PA recruitment across London. Roles typically include Receptionists, Team Assistants, EAs, Office Managers and PAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with us at Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.