To apply for this job please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference. If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful this time. Do keep an eye on our website for new roles that are being added every day.
Really lovely client who have been known to Bain and Gray for many years is looking for a well presented, articulate, professional Receptionist to come on board and join their growing team. This role will be based out of new, fantastic offices in St James and so very much the heart of Mayfair! Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous experience in FOH/ Concierge/ Reception to run the desk. This role is newly created and will grow based on skill set but key duties are managing a busy FOH desk – calls, couriers, meet and greet, meeting rooms and potential overflow Office Management.
This role will be working closely with EA to CEO / Office Manager and EA (both placed by us). Key for this is someone well presented, charming, someone who is going to deliver A1 customer service support.
Please not this role is 5x days in office. Hrs 8.30-5.30pm
- To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers
- Escorting clients to the meeting rooms/announcing clients’ arrival.
- Offering refreshments, taking coats and helping with any further requests
- Maintain and coordinate meeting room reservations via Meeting Room Scheduler
- Maintain service levels of cleanliness and orderliness of all meeting rooms and reception area
- Conduct morning rounds to ensure all reception area/meeting rooms are orderly and provided with comment set of supplies
- Switchboard duties/answering and forwarding calls in a friendly, professional manner
- Ensure all voice messages to main office number are taken and relayed to staff members
- Arranging couriers (UK and International)
- Franking of outgoing post/ensure that franking machine is maintained
- Assist with scheduling VC’s/conference calls/presentations in Meeting rooms – ensuring equipment is in good operating condition
- Ensure preparation of rooms for use after each meeting
- Photocopying/printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Manage office consumables for Meeting Rooms
- Provide general administrative support
- Perform ‘other’ ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Follow security and emergency procedures as defined for the property
- Enter service requests via building manager, follow up after work is complete, and work
- A good standard of education
- Minimum of 2+years of client-facing experience
- Good computer literacy skills (MS Office) and talent for technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Clear understanding and experience of providing premier customer service
- Smart, professional and presentable
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in conversation to build relationships and overcome objections
- Personable, highly motivated, friendly, flexible, reliable and organised
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude
- Great energy with a can-do attitude
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management
- Flexibility to work extended hours occasionally
Diversity is an integral part of all that we do at Bain and Gray. We strive to source the best candidates with the most relevant experience, regardless of race, age, gender identity, sexuality, religion, or disability. To us, being an industry leader is synonymous with being a champion for EDIB.
Bain and Gray specialise in administration and PA recruitment across London. Roles typically include Receptionists, Team Assistants, EAs, Office Managers and PAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with us at Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.