London is THE place to be in the lead-up to Christmas. There are so many fabulous festivities on offer, here are a few of our favourites!
- Kew has the most amazing Christmas lights trail at the Royal Botanic Gardens. Wrap up warm and make sure to indulge in the food stalls along the way.
- Explore the winter markets at the Southbank Centre. The space transforms into a seasonal delight, the perfect place to visit for spiced mulled wine, cinnamon treats, and handmade gifts.
- The Nutcracker is Alice's favourite show to see during the Christmas period. There are showings at both the London Coliseum and the Royal Albert Hall.
- For more of an evening activity, the Old Tavern in Clapham plays live music every Thursday. Grab a mulled wine or hot chocolate and listen to Christmas music.
- Backyard Cinema in Wandsworth is one of our top picks for Christmas date ideas in London. Grab your beau to check out the Artic Voyage winter wonderland!