One of our favourite clients is looking for a top class Executive Assistant to join their intelligent and quick thinking team. Working from stunning offices in Central London this company really invest in their staff and believe in staff engagement/career development with good working hours. This EA will support at CEO level and work with big name clients from highly regarded industries across all areas of business. The team is incredibly collaborative and everyone takes huge pride in the work that they do. The pace is high energy and intense and Executive Assistants are given a huge amount of autonomy to make decisions on their boss’s behalf. The ideal Executive Assistant must be able to:
- Work autonomously managing hugely busy, ever changing and complex diary, planning strategically and prioritising where necessary
- Organise daily complex multi stop international travel often at the last minute using their common sense to solve problems as they arise
- Develop strong relationships with business colleagues and senior level clients
- Come up with solutions, always thinking ahead
- Have a proactive approach to their work
This Executive Assistant should have natural gravitas and meticulous attention to detail, be able to work to tight deadlines often under pressure and be real team player working well with other Executive Assistants. The ideal EA will have 4+ years Executive Assistant experience at CEO level with international exposure having organised complex international travel, and back to back ever changing diaries. Industries such a finance, consultancy, professional services would suit
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment throughout London. Typical roles include Team Assistants, Receptionists, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the large volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact the consultant you deal with directly.