Mayfair based Private Equity company is looking for a well presented, highly organised EA to come on board to support UHNW in all manner of business and personal tasks. This role will be working alongside other PA's in the business but your key focus will be looking after the Director. The Principle travels extensively and has a complex, forever changing diary, as such he really does require a detail orientated EA who is always one step ahead. The Principle is demanding and has very high and exactly standards, although important to note he is incredibly kind and caring and is very well liked! As such we are looking for an experienced EA who is familiar with supporting at this level and providing a first class service. We are looking for a flexible candidate who is used to being 2 steps ahead and has excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels across the globe.
Please note this is a 12 month FTC due to start late September. Huge potential to go perm.
The role will be based in the Mayfair office and will be working closely with the other PA's in the company.
- Complex and forever changing diary appointments - business and personal.
- Global travel to include private jets/ hotels
- Meetings and appointments to include dinners, lunches etc
- Extensive liaison with global contacts
- Events and assisting with personal interests
- Any ad-hoc project and research work as and when requested
- Liaison with internal team
Ideal candidate needs to be flexible (not much out of hours work but occasional need)
- Well presented and articulate
- Ability to juggle a busy and forever changing workload.
- Ability to be 1x step ahead at all times– planning and scheduling, foreseeing clashes etc.
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Calm and efficient
- Previous experience supporting Director/ working in a family office
- Able to work at pace and under pressure.
A great private / business role where rewards are there for the taking.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants