We are working with a really impressive Private Equity firm based in the heart of Mayfair. We are looking to find a PA/EA to support two directors and two associates. On a daily basis you will work in super slick offices within a fun team, providing support on an international scale to these four investment professionals. The diaries are busy and change quickly, and there is a lot of multi stop travel to organise ( much on private jets). We need a candidate who reacts quickly to changing situations and is bright enough to cope with a fast pace and among quick thinkers. The EA will organise international meetings and deal with portfolio companies across the globe. This is a unique, and varied position, only for the best in London!
- High level diary management and travel arrangements
- Maintaining company standards of work and conduct
- Liaising globally with stakeholders and portfolio companies
- Event coordination and handling large budgets.
- Collaborating with a team of EA’s, cooperating and offering support where needed
- Experience working in boutique finance
- Proven ability to support a team in a demanding environment
- Polished and immaculately presented with outstanding written and spoken English
- A tertiary level of education will be favoured.
This is such a wonderful team to join. They offer a buzzy and fun working environment and they are all hugely successful. The company perks and benefits are outstanding, with private health care and subsidised personal trainers being but a few examples. Great salary and generous bonuses.
Whilst the volume of jobs has reduced, we are still recruiting for a number of roles. This is a newly instructed or reconfirmed live role. Do please follow the link if you are interested.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates