We are working on a unique role working with an international Barrister. We require an experienced and diligent PA to work in a 1:1 capacity with a globally recognised Barrister supporting them in his Chambers in Central London but also with occasional trips to India. This PA role is absolutely unique and offers a brilliant opportunity to work autonomously and give your role an international scope. We would love to hear from experienced PA’s who are familiar with the corporate/legal world and have the ability to support someone internationally and the willingness to travel. Role specifications and duties will include
- Excellent communication skills
- IT savvy and capable
- Responding to correspondence, audio transcribing, standard secretarial skills
- Scheduling and diary management
- Coordination with the staff at international offices, in the home and at UK based Chambers
- Willingness to travel to India
- Proven commitment to previous employees and roles
- Immaculate presentation and bearing
- Set up proper call answering and other email messaging.
- Proven ability to manage others.
If you have a love for India, or family over there then this could be the role for you!! This is based predominantly in London however.
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants